Game stories, team news releases and looking for games postings can now be entered and linked to a game schedule.
- The item can be entered by:
- keying the text of the item directly into a form or,
- pasting the text into a form using the "copy and paste" feature of your computer,
- or you can establish a link to the story on your web site by entering the web address of the story into a form.
To post an item:
- click on the phrase "Update Game Schedule"on your team's game schedule.
- On the returned "Establish Your Identity" page enter your ID and password and press the continue button.
- If you are a coach, sports information or media staff member with an ID and password, the phrase "Click Here to enter a News Release, Game Story, or Looking for games posting " will be an option on the returned "Main Menu/School Information" page.
- The first time you use this feature, you will be required to register as a story provider. For a sample of this page click here
- After the registration form is completed you will be presented with the "Game Story - Main Menu" page. Click here for a sample of this page.
- From the "Game Story - Main Menu" page you can choose to add a new item, or delete or change an existing item. To add a new item, click the Add to the right of the desired game/entry. To update or delete an existing item, click the Update or Delete to the right of the desired game/entry. If Add or Update are clicked the "Add - Update Game Story - Team News Release" page will be returned to your terminal. Click here for a sample of this page.
- Instructions on the "Game Story - Main Menu" page should help you complete the process.
- Note - This process may not perform properly if you have an early version of Netscape. If you have an early version of Netscape and have a problem with this process, it is suggested that you download a current version from www.netscape.com or try using Internet Explorer.
- Your feedback to email@example.com is invited